Environmental assessment of the Taylor Highway-Klondike Highway realignment : El Paso Alaska Company, Docket no. CP75-96, et al.
This realignment is a proposed alternative route that deviates from the proposed Alcan Pipeline route. It deviates near Tetlin Junction and follows the Taylor Highway north to the junction of Top of the World Highway (called Boundary Highway in the report), and from there into Yukon where it meets u...
|Alternate Title:||Alaska natural gas transportation systems, Alcan Pipeline Project, environmental assessment, Taylor Highway-Klondike Highway realignment|
|Publisher:||Federal Power Commission (FPC)|
|Report Numbers:||Docket no. CP75-96, et al.|
|Online Access:||View Full Text|
|Library Holdings:||Print Versions|
- Summary sheet
- Description of the proposed action
- Description of the existing environment
- Environmental impact of the realignment
- Measures to enhance the environment or to avoid or mitigate environmental effects
- Unavoidable adverse environmental impact
- Relationships between short-term use of man's environment and the maintenance and enhancement of long-term productivity
- Irreversible and irretrievable commitments of resources
- Alternatives to the proposed action