River recreation flow and access study, Study plan Section 12.7, Initial Study Report /
This study is being conducted as one in a series of studies to be submitted to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission for licensing of the Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Project in Alaska. The objective of this study is to contribute data to the recreation resources study (Study 12.5) concerning the...
|Alternate Title:||Initial Study Report. Study plan Section 12.7, River recreation flow and access study.|
Initial Study Report. River recreation flow and access study (12.7)
River recreation flow and access study, Study plan Section 12.7, 2014 Study Implementation Report.
|Corporate Contributor(s):||Alaska Energy Authority,|
Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Project.
Environmental Resources Management (Firm),
|Publisher:||[Alaska Energy Authority],|
|Report Numbers:||SuWa 223|
|Original Source:||Succeeded by (expression): River recreation flow and access study, Study plan Section 12.7, 2014 Study Implementation Report.|
|Series:||Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Project document ;
no. 223. |
|Online Access:||Link to Full Text|
Link to Full Text
|Library Holdings:||Print Versions|
- Part A. Sections 1-6, 8-10
- Appendix A. River recreation and access Internet survey
- Appendix B. River recreation executive interview questions
- Appendix C. Winter river recreation and transportation executive interview questions
- Part B. Supplemental information (and errata) to Part A (February 3, 2014 Draft Initial Study Report)
- Part C. Executive summary and Section 7
- Part D. Supplemental information to June 2014 Initial Study Report.