Draft Susitna River fish distribution and abundance implementation plan /
The implementation plan will include: (1) a summary of relevant fisheries studies in the Susitna River, (2) an overview of the life-history needs for fish species known to occur in the Susitna River, (3) a review of the preliminary results of habitat characterization and mapping efforts, (4) a descr...
|Alternate Title:||Fish distribution and abundance implementation plan|
Copy for the January 31, 2013 filing has cover title: Attachment C, Draft Susitna River fish distribution and abundance implementation plan (January 2013).
|Corporate Contributor(s):||R2 Resource Consultants.|
Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Project.
Alaska Energy Authority.
|Publisher:||[Alaska Energy Authority],|
|Report Numbers:||SuWa 25|
|Series:||Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Project document ;
no. 25. |
Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Project document ; no. 204.
|Online Access:||Link to Full Text|
Link to Full Text
Link to Full Text
|Library Holdings:||Print Versions|
- Study goals and objectives
- Background : summary of relevant fisheries studies in the Susitna River and an overview of the life-history needs for fish species known to occur in the Susitna River
- Methods : description of site selection and sampling protocols
- Safety and public awareness
- Field techniques
- appendix 1. Species profiles for fish of the Susitna River
- appendix 2. Aerial video habitat mapping of Susitna River tributaries from the upper extent of Devils Canyon to the Oshetna River
- appendix 3. Protocol for site specific gear type selection process including a chart decision tree [to be distributed later]
- appendix 4. Protocol for electrofishing
- appendix 5. Protocol for surgical implantation of radio transmitters
- appendix 6. Protocol for under-ice radio telemetry range testing
- appendix 7. Protocol for snorkel surveys
- appendix 8. Protocol for minnow trapping
- appendix 9. Protocol for PIT tagging
- appendix 10. Field data forms
- appendix 11. Draft database templates
- appendix 12. Susitna data standards.