Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Project, FERC Project No. 14241-000 ; Review of Initial Study Reports.
This document is the response from the Anchorage Fish and Wildlife Field Office of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service regarding the Initial Study Report (ISR) for the proposed Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Project (FERC No. 14241). The ISR is required by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission for t...
|Alternate Title:||Conserving salmon habitat in the Mat-Su basin. Executive summary.|
Initial Study Report.
|Additional Author(s):||Lor, Socheata, 1968-|
Bose, Kimberly D.,
|Corporate Contributor(s):||United States. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission,|
|Report Numbers:||SuWa 292|
|Original Source:||Conserving salmon habitat in the Mat-Su basin. Executive summary. 2013 update.|
Evaluation of: Initial Study Report.
|Series:||Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Project document ;
no. 292. |
|Online Access:||Link to Full Text|
|Library Holdings:||Print Versions|
- Enclosure 1. General comments framework
- Enclosure 2. Susitna-Watana ISR resource studies reviewed. [The table of contents for Enclosure 3]
- Enclosure 3. "Summary of proposed modifications and new studies." [One summary for each study]
- Enclosure 4. New study request for Susitna-Watana integrated modeling and decision-support system
- Enclosure 5. Conserving salmon habitat in the Mat-Su basin, executive summary, the strategic action plan of the Mat-Su Basin Salmon Habitat Partnership. 2013 update.