Response to comments by Harza-Ebasco Susitna Joint Venture on AEIDC's report entitled 'Stream flow and temperature modeling in the Susitna Basin, Alaska' /
This document (including four attachments) was released by Arctic Environmental Information and Data Center (AEIDC) as its response to the comments made by Harza-Ebasco Susitna Joint Venture on AEIDC's earlier report "Stream flow and temperature modeling in the Susitna Basin, Alaska"....
|Alternate Title:||Comments on AEIDC stream flow and temperature model.|
|Corporate Contributor(s):||HARZA-EBASCO Susitna Joint Venture.|
|Publisher:||Arctic Environmental Information and Data Center,|
|Report Numbers:||APA 2627|
|Edition:||[Edition not containing original comments].|
|Series:||Document (Susitna Hydroelectric Project) ;
no. 2627. |
HARZA-EBASCO Susitna Joint Venture. -- Comments on AEIDC report 'Stream flow and temperature modeling in the Susitna Basin, Alaska'.
|Online Access:||Link to Full Text|
|Library Holdings:||Print Versions|
- Response to general comments
- Response to specific comments
- attachment 1. SNTEMP mathematical model description
- attachment 2. Heat flux components for average mainstem Susitna conditions
- attachment 3. Weather wizard data
- attachment 4. Daily Indian River temperatures versus Devil Canyon air temperatures.