Task 3, Hydrology. Ice observations, 1980-81 /
"This report provides a summary of freezeup, winter and breakup ice observations ... on the Susitna River and a review of limited historical records on river ice conditions."--Page 1.1.
|Alternate Title:||Susitna Hydroelectric Project. Ice observations, 1980-81|
Ice observations, 1980-81
Alaska Power Authority, Susitna Hydroelectric Project. Task 3, Hydrology. Ice observations, 1980-81
|Corporate Contributor(s):||Alaska Power Authority.|
Acres American Incorporated.
R & M Consultants.
|Publisher:||Alaska Power Authority,|
|Report Numbers:||APA 32|
|Series:||Document (Susitna Hydroelectric Project) ;
no. 32. |
|Online Access:||Link to Full Text|
|Library Holdings:||Print Versions|
- Climate conditions during the winter of 1980-81 for Southcentral Alaska
- Ice thickness
- Chronology of freezeup and breakup events on the Susitna River
- Attachment A. Climatological data for Talkeetna Alaska provided by the National Weather Service
- Attachment B. Streamflow records for the Susitna River provided by the U.S. Geological Survey
- Attachment C. Summary of the breakup observations during 1981 on the Lower Susitna River at the Deshka-Susitna River confluence.