Invasive plant study, Study plan Section 11.9, Initial Study Report /
The purposes of this study are to determine the current prevalence of invasive vascular plants in the area of the proposed Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Project and nearby disturbed areas and to assess the risk of the continued spread of invasive species as a result of Project development. The Invasi...
|Alternate Title:||Initial Study Report. Study plan Section 11.9, Invasive plant study.|
Initial Study Report. Invasive plant study (11.9)
|Corporate Contributor(s):||Alaska Energy Authority,|
Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Project.
|Publisher:||[Alaska Energy Authority],|
|Report Numbers:||SuWa 223|
|Series:||Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Project document ;
no. 223. |
|Online Access:||Link to Full Text|
Link to Full Text
|Library Holdings:||Print Versions|
- Part A. Sections 1-6, 8-10
- Appendix A. Photos of selected invasive species, 2013 field survey, Susitna-Watana Hydropower Project
- Part B. Supplemental information (and errata) to Part A (February 3, 2014 Draft Initial Study Report)
- Part C. Executive summary and Section 7
- Part D. Supplemental information to June 2014 Initial Study Report.