Susitna River fish distribution and abundance implementation plan /
This implementation plan is focused on describing the current fish assemblage including spatial and temporal distribution, and relative abundance by species and life stage in the Susitna River.
|Alternate Title:||Fish distribution and abundance implementation plan|
Underwater methods for study of salmonids in the intermountain West.
|Additional Author(s):||Thurow, Russell F.|
|Corporate Contributor(s):||Alaska Energy Authority.|
R2 Resource Consultants.
Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Project.
|Publisher:||[Alaska Energy Authority],|
|Report Numbers:||SuWa 200|
|Edition:||[August 2013 ed.].|
|Series:||Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Project document ;
no. 200. |
|Online Access:||Link to Full Text|
Link to Full Text
|Library Holdings:||Print Versions|
- Appendices: 1. Species profiles for fish of the Susitna River
- 2. Initial results : aerial video habitat mapping of Susitna River tributaries from the upper extent of Devils Canyon to the Oshetna River
- 3. Protocol for site specific gear type selection
- 4. Protocol for electrofishing
- 5. Protocol for surgical implantation of radio transmitters
- 6. Protocol for under-ice telemetry range testing
- 7. Protocol for snorkel surveys. (Underwater methods for study of salmonids in the intermountain West / Russell F. Thurow. General technical report INT ; GTR-307)
- 8. Protocol for minnow trapping. (An article by Mason D. Bryant)
- 9. Protocol for pit tagging (Fish tagging methods / Biomark)
- 10. Field data forms
- 11. Draft database template
- 12. Susitna data standards.