2012 upper Susitna River fish distribution and habitat study : fish distribution report /
The 2012 Upper Susitna River Fish Distribution and Habitat Study was implemented to collect information on fish distribution and abundance and to characterize aquatic habitat in the upper Susitna River watershed. The upper Susitna River is defined as the river reach above the proposed dam site (RM 1...
|Alternate Title:||Fish distribution report|
|Corporate Contributor(s):||Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Project.|
Alaska Energy Authority.
HDR Alaska, Inc.
|Publisher:||[Alaska Energy Authority],|
|Report Numbers:||SuWa 190|
|Series:||Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Project document ;
no. 190. |
|Online Access:||Link to Full Text|
|Library Holdings:||Print Versions|
- Adult salmon spawning ground surveys
- Distribution of juvenile chinook and other species in the upper Susitna River
- appendix A. Adult salmon aerial survey detail map
- appendix B. Adult salmon aerial survey representative photographs
- appendix C. Descriptions of tributary streams in the study area surveyed for fish distribution
- appendix D. Susitna River mainstem and mesohabitat type descriptions and substrate size classes
- appendix E. Genetics tissue sampling guidance
- appendix F. Representative photographs, 2012
- appendix G. Length-frequency histograms for select fish species and locations, 2012.