Scoping document 1, Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Project, FERC project no. P-14241-000.
Scoping Document 1 is intended to advise all participants of the proposed scope of the environmental impact statement (EIS) and to seek additional information pertinent to this analysis. This document contains a brief description of: (1) the scoping process and schedule for the development of the EI...
|Corporate Contributor(s):||United States. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. Office of Energy Projects,|
United States. Division of Hydropower Licensing,
|Publisher:||Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, Office of Energy Projects, Division of Hydropower Licensing,|
|Report Numbers:||SuWa 84|
|Series:||Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Project document ;
no. 84. |
|Online Access:||Link to Full Text|
|Library Holdings:||Print Versions|
- Proposed action and alternatives
- Scope of cumulative effects and site-specific resource issues
- Proposed studies
- Request for information and studies
- EIS preparation schedule
- Proposed EIS outline
- Consistency with comprehensive plans
- Mailing list
- appendix A. Study plan criteria 18 CFR Section 5.9(b)
- appendix B. Process plan and schedule.