Adult salmon investigations, May-October 1985 /
"This report concludes five years of data collection on adult salmon in the Susitna River, Southcentral Alaska, by the Susitna Aquatic Studies Team of the Alaska Department of Fish and Game."--Page 1.
|Additional Author(s):||Wick, Susan N.|
Stratton, Barry L.
|Corporate Contributor(s):||Alaska Power Authority.|
Alaska. Susitna Hydro Aquatic Studies.
|Publisher:||Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Susitna River Aquatic Studies Program,|
|Report Numbers:||APA 3412 (draft 2)|
RTS 39 (draft 2)
|Edition:||[2nd Apr. 1986 draft].|
|Series:||Document (Susitna Hydroelectric Project) ;
no. 3412d2. |
Report (Alaska. Susitna Hydro Aquatic Studies) ; no. 13.
|Online Access:||Link to Full Text|
Link to Full Text
|Library Holdings:||Print Versions|
- Introduction and objectives
- Results and discussion. Chinook salmon. Sockeye salmon. Pink salmon. Chum salmon. Coho salmon
- appendix 1. Susitna River drainage salmon escapement data summary, 1951-1984
- appendix 2. Fishwheel daily and cumulative catches, by station
- appendix 3. Escapement and tag recovery surveys
- appendix 4. Station locations and middle river survey areas
- appendix 5. Migrational timing based on cumulative fishwheel catch weighted by CPUE.