Baseline water quality study, Study plan Section 5.5, Initial Study Report /
A baseline water quality study was started in 2012 and continued through the winter 2013/2014 winter season to document historical water quality in order to assess the effects of the proposed Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Project on water quality in the Susitna River basin. The study area includes th...
|Alternate Title:||Initial Study Report. Study plan Section 5.5, Baseline water quality study. Draft.|
Initial Study Report. Baseline water quality study 5.5
|Corporate Contributor(s):||URS Corporation.|
Tetra Tech, Inc.
Alaska Energy Authority.
Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Project.
|Publisher:||[Alaska Energy Authority],|
|Report Numbers:||SuWa 207|
|Series:||Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Project document ;
no. 207. |
|Online Access:||Link to Full Text|
Link to Full Text
|Library Holdings:||Print Versions|
- Baseline water quality study
- appendix A. Continuous temperature monitoring
- appendix B. Thermistor figures
- appendix C. Water quality meteorological station data
- appendix D. Baseline water quality data
- appendix E. Baseline water quality chlorophyll data
- appendix F. Focus area location maps
- appendix G. Focus area water quality data
- appendix H. Focus area water quality chlorophyll data
- appendix I. Interim study report water quality photographs
- appendix J. TIR images.