The Susitna Hydroelectric studies collections are comprised of 1) the historic 1980s SuHydro project and 2) the 2010-present Susitna-Watana (SuWa) project. ARLIS has digitized and linked the full-text of all available reports, in cooperation with the Alaska Energy Authority (AEA). Most SuHydro reports are listed in the APA Index below. More SuHydro reports are available from the SUS Index by AEIDC below. Use the Link to Cataloged SuWa Reports below to search the SuWa collection.
Search Tools for SuHydro (Historic 1980s) & SuWa Reports (New 2010+)
Links to 1980s SuHydro Reports
Titles enclosed inbelow are linked to scanned documents on the ARLIS document server.
- APA Index
- SUS Index by AEIDC
- List of Finding Aids — Includes all versions of the bibliographies (indexes) by APA, RTS, and SUS numbes, and the report about the documentation, Records Management System, File Reference Report.
- Additional reports not listed above — Includes drafts, supplements, addendums, appendices, and reports numbered 4000+
- Audit Materials and Key Documents
- Maps, white papers, key ADF&G letters & memos current as of May 2012
- Photos from 1970s/1980s
- Other key project-related reports and background materials
- ADF&G Susitna River Aquatic Studies Annotated Bibliography
Compiled by C.C. Estes, D.L. Crawford, and P. Morrow.
ARLIS attempts to have a complete collection of reports from all prior phases and the current phase of the project. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you can provide missing reports. To sign up for electronic delivery of project-related FERC reports, go to www.ferc.gov, and click on “eSubscription” under Documents & Filings. Register and then input the Susitna/Watana project number: 14241.