ADF&G Su Hydro Aquatic Studies, May 1983-June 1984, Procedures manual / prepared by Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Susitna Hydro Aquatic Studies ; for Alaska Power Authority.
[Anchorage, Alaska] : Alaska Dept. of Fish and Game, Susitna Hydro Aquatic Studies, 
2 v. : ill., maps ; 28 cm.
LINKS VIA ARLIS DOCUMENT SERVER:
|APA Number||RTS Number
Note: Page v (in the table of contents) is missing in all known copies and was not microfilmed.
Adult Anadromous Fisheries Studies. (44 p.)
- Resident and Juvenile Anadromous Fisheries Project. (124 p.)
- Aquatic Habitat and Instream Flow Project. (131 p.)
• Adult Anadromous Fisheries Studies
Sonar installation and operation manual
- Oscilloscope operation
- Fishwheel operation
- Fish tagging
- Geographic location code and general maps
- General equipment, camp maintenance and camp policy
- Electroshocking boat operations
• Resident and Juvenile Anadromous Fisheries Project
- Instructions for completing Juvenile Anadromous Habitat Studies (JAHS) sampling forms and field data note
• Aquatic Habitat and Instream Flow Project
- Outline describing flow chart for salmon spawning habitat evaluation (Aquatic habitat and instream flow (AH), FY 84 approach for salmon spawning habitat evaluation in sloughs and side channels)
- Revisions to the operation and maintenance instructions, Hydrolab Digital 4041.