Case E-VI alternative flow regime : report / by Harza-Ebasco Susitna Joint Venture ; prepared for Alaska Power Authority.
[Anchorage, Alaska] : Alaska Power Authority, 
7 v. : ill., maps ; 28 cm.
Note: The title used for v. 1-2 does not appear on v. 3-7. The titles appearing on the title pages and covers of those volumes are distinct.
LINKS VIA ARLIS DOCUMENT SERVER:
||Main report||4.3 MB|
- Appendix A - Resource agency meeting minutes - November 1984 and December 1984.
- Appendix B - Resource agency comments on 'Evaluation of alternative flow requirements', (Harza-Ebasco November 1984)
- Appendix C - Status of license application figures and tables related to Case E-VI.
- Appendix D - Stream flow time series, Susitna river at Watana and Devil Canyon, (Harza-Ebasco 1985).
- Stream flows and flow duration curves. At Watana, Gold Creek, Sunshine and Susitna Station, for Watana only operation in 1996 and 2001.
- Stream flows and flow duration curves. At Watana, Devil Canyon, Gold Creek, Sunshine and Susitna Station, for Watana and Devil Canyon, in 2002 and 2020
- Reservoir/river temperatures and ice simulations for Watana only operating in 2001
- Reservoir/river temperatures and ice simulations for Watana and Devil Canyon operating in 2002
- Refinements to reservoir and river temperatures and ice simulations for October 1976 to May 1977, mete[o]rologic and hydrologic data